Sunday With The Secretary 2021 #22

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2021 #22

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Morning Brethren-

We have our October calendar in place and want to review with you..

We will have a rehearsal meeting on the 11th in Gothic Hall. We can figure out dinner when it gets closer. The Stated Meeting will be on the 13th with dinner at the Temple. Dinner and parking will be free. If you know you will be attending, please let me know now for the caterer count. Our W.M. has arranged for a program that evening given by one of our local DeMolay Chapters (Chester-Pike). Finally our Extra Meeting will be slated for October 23rd at Prospect Park. We will be conferring two MM Degrees and one Entered Apprentice Degree. Right now we have 3 other petitions in the pipeline with at least 2 more to be read in October for the first time. We will probably be reading a petition for Plural membership as well.That means we will be conferring 3 Entered Apprentice Degrees in November as well as a Fellowcraft. December and/or January, we will probably need to do 2 Extras as the volume of work is going to be plentiful.. Again, a good problem to have.

I have begun to use the new Grandview system for petitions and it does seem to be user friendly. After we decide on the proposed dues increase in October I will be able to email dues invoices to all of you. From the invoice you should be able to click a link and pay dues online or you can certainly send me a check if you prefer. Again, we are proposing a dues increase to $125 annually to offset the GL dues increase. Look for the full proposal in your October Lodge Notice.

I am finalizing a date for the Top Golf night. Looks like we will have a decent group attending. Let me know if you are interested in being added to the list.

I threw out the idea of a road trip in December to see the installation of the new RWGM in Pittsburgh, but haven’t heard anything back.. any interest?

Have a great week Brethren.. stay safe. I will be getting my booster vaccine today. If any members are eligible and received the Pfizer series, I would personally recommend getting the booster as well. Just my opinion.

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights