Sunday With The Secretary 2021 #20

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2021 #20

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Good Morning Brethren-

This has been quite a week and hope you all got through the remnants of Hurricane Ida. This was a scary event for us which shows the unpredictability and wrath of Mother Nature at times. If you did experience any difficulty, please don’t hesitate to reach out if there is anything you may need.

I received an update on Br. Dante yesterday from Br. Joe DiPinto, P.M.. Unfortunately, Dante has had a bit of a setback and is back in Temple hospital recovering. Without going into details, I know our Brother continues to need our collective prayers as he continues to fight the terrible infection that has caused him so much difficulty these past 5 months. Please also keep his family in your thoughts as they go through this journey with our Brother as well.

This week brings a close to our Summer recess. No Instruction Meeting tomorrow as it is Labor Day, but Wednesday, 9/8, is our first Stated Meeting and just a reminder, we will be having dinner at the Masonic Temple in the lower banquet room as our caterer is back working. If you haven’t made your dinner reservation, please do so today or tomorrow so I can ensure an accurate headcount. Also, you will need to prove vaccination in order to gain entrance into the Temple. Dinner starts at 6p.

Saturday, September 11th will be our Extra Meeting at Prospect Lodge in Prospect Park. Breakfast will be at 9a and the meeting will be at 10a. Please let the WM know that you will be attending so he can complete the Trestle Board. We will be conferring 2 FC Degrees on Brs. Craig Lashley and Marshall Lane. Lunch will follow at Lehmann’s Tavern. You DO NOT need to prove vaccination status at Prospect, but masks will be required.

Tuesday, September 14th is a District Visit to Palestine-Roxborough Lodge at the Masonic Village at Lafayette Hill. Dinner will be at 6:30p and their meeting will start at 7:30p. Please confirm if you will be attending. Proof of vaccination status is NOT needed, but masks will be a must.

I’ll close this week’s message with the thought that it’s so hard to believe next Saturday we will observe the 20th Anniversary of the 9/11 attacks on our Country. I’m sure we all remember where we were that fateful morning and continue to mourn all the victims of that tragic day. Please remember them and their families as you go about your day.

Next weekend I will be out of town and pretty much out of contact with the world on a much needed 3 day getaway to the Mountains. No SWTS next week and unfortunately, I will not be at the Extra Meeting, but do wish the Brethren much success in their Labors and to wish Brs. Lashley and Lane all the best as they continue on their Masonic Journey.

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights