Sunday With The Secretary 2021 #17

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2021 #17

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Morning Brethren-

Hope you are all enjoying this long, albeit rainy and chilly Memorial Day weekend as we remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice so we may enjoy our freedoms. At least we can say that we are in a far better place than we were just 1 year ago!

Not much new to report this week…

We have selected our 10 scholarship recipients and everything is booked and ready to go for our mini-banquet on June 9th at Maggiano’s. Again, the restaurant will allow us to have 40 persons max in the banquet room which is why it is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT YOU CONFIRM WITH ME IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING DINNER. Maggiano’s will start serving at 5:30p and there will be a cash bar available as the Lodge cannot cover any alcohol expenses. Dinner will be pre-selected and will be served family style. If we exceed the 40 number, I will ask some of the Brethren to dine in the regular dining room off of the menu and the Lodge will cover this as well. I thank the Brethren who have already gotten back to me.

Please remember that as this is our Stated Meeting, members (who are not guests of scholarship recipients) are asked to pay $16 towards the cost of their meal. Parking will be free for everyone.

Once we have dinner, we will move to Renaissance Hall for the scholarship presentations, after which we will have a brief Stated Meeting to wrap up business before our Summer break.

June 12th (Saturday) is our Extra Meeting at Prospect Park Masonic Hall. We will have a light breakfast at 9a and we hope to start promptly at 10a. All four candidates have confirmed their attendance, so we will have 2 MM Degrees for Brs. Ron Crockett and Christopher Spagnoletti, 1 FC Degree for Br. Marshall Lane and 1 EA Degree as we welcome Craig Lashley into our Lodge and Freemasonry. I would appreciate the Officers confirming their attendance so we can have a Trestle Board assembled prior to the 12th. Thank you!

Please continue to keep Brs. Dante Distefano and Gerry Francis in your continued thoughts and prayers and also please keep Br. David Hearst in your thoughts as he is recovering from a recent procedure and hopes to be with us for both meetings in June.

Have a great rest of your weekend, Brethren!

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights