Sunday With The Secretary 2021 #16

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2021 #16

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Good Morning Brethren-

We were able to shore up a few details so we can proceed with our June schedule.

June 9th will be our Stated Meeting and Scholarship presentation. We have secured a banquet room space at Maggianos for a 5:30p dinner for the scholarship recipients and their guests. We are only permitted 40 in the room based on current city restrictions. It may need to be that the membership will eat in the regular dining room while the officers, recipients and guests as well as the Fletcher family eat in the banquet room. I’ll let you know as we get closer to the date. I will be finalizing the recipient list today and notifying everyone.

June 12th will be our Saturday Extra Meeting at Prospect Park. We have received permission to transfer the Warrant and we have secured the Lodge Hall for that day. We will probably get started around 10a and will be conferring 1EA, 1 FC & 2MM Degrees. If Brs. Crockett, Spagnoletti, Lane and Craig Lashley can confirm this date with me, that would be appreciated. We should be done by 3p or so. Please put this date on your calendar so we can make sure we have adequate help. If you are in a chair and cannot attend, please advise asap and try to find a replacement for your spot.

This past week, 4 of us attended the Jenkintown School of Instruction and speaking for myself, I learned quite a bit. I encourage anyone learning work to attend the school sessions both in Jenkintown or Grand Lodge. Dates are in your Lodge Notice.

Unfortunately, no real update on our 2 Brethren (Dante Distefano and Gerald Francis) currently hospitalized. Please continue to keep them in your prayers.

Thank you and have a great week!

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights