Sunday With The Secretary 2021 #12

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2021 #12

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Morning Brethren-

On this Sunday morning I ask that your prayers continue to be extended to our beloved Br. Joe Fletcher, P.M. as he continues to fight to get well this morning. Br. Joe has been hospitalized and while other issues seem to be resolving, he continues to have an advanced case of pneumonia. His family is being told that his progress will more than likely be slow, but he is listed as stable. We all know our Brother is a stubborn and determined fighter so no doubt he will get through this difficult time. We ask our Grand Architect to watch over our Brother and continue to give him strength and resolve to get him well very soon. S.M.I.B. We are posting Kelly’s updates on Br. Joe on our FB page if you happen to have an account and wish to join our Lodge page.(St. Alban Lodge No.529 Ancient York Rite F & A M).

I would like to extend a Fraternal welcome to our newest Entered Apprentice, Br. Christopher Spagnoletti who received his first Degree last Monday evening at our Extra Meeting and also thank Br. Alan Ozer, P.M. for delivering another exemplary Degree. Welcome Br. Chris!!

We will be announcing our next Degree dates in the near future as we approach our Summer recess. The Master is also considering a social event in the near future for the Brethren and their families. More details to come, but this news is very encouraging as we get back to normal business.

I am pleased to say that scholarship applications are starting to come in. As a reminder, the deadline is May 15th. Please contact me directly with any questions or if you need any assistance.

Have a great day Brethren!

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights