Sunday With The Secretary 2021 #10

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2021 #10

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Good Morning Brethren-

Hope you all enjoyed your holidays these past few weeks!

We have a busy week ahead of us so here it goes..

Tomorrow evening is our Instruction Night which will commence at 5:30p with dinner at Maggianos at 12th & Filbert and the Instruction will be held at 7pm. If you are an Officer or a new member looking to advance in Degree work, you will need to attend this meeting so we can verify you are good to go. I am unclear as to which room in the Temple is slated as our meeting location for tomorrow. As you may or may not be aware there is a schedule of candlelight musical concerts being held in both Renaissance and Corinthian Halls this month. Our Stated and Extra Meetings this month may be affected as one of these nights we will be assigned to Ionic Hall. There is a Trestle Board on the right side of the main entrance that tells you which Lodges meet in which Halls. Please consult this as you enter any night over the next couple of weeks. We should be back to normal in May.

As previously indicated, our Stated Meeting will be this Wednesday, April 14th. Dinner will again be at Maggiano’s. I will get there by 5 to handle table seating, etc. Please let me know if you plan to attend dinner by tomorrow so I can make appropriate arrangements with the restaurant. If you plan to attend dinner, there will be a $16 copay as usual.. not bad for a dinner out in Philly. We have an interesting and sometimes amusing presentation for you that evening and we will also have the presentation of the 2020 Annual Report of the Trustees.

Our Extra Meeting is slated for Monday, April 19th. Dinner will be the same, but there will be no copay as this is an Extra Meeting. We will be conferring the Fellowcraft Degree on Brothers Marshall Lane and Ronald Crockett and the Entered Apprentice Degree on Christopher Spagnoletti. If you are able to attend, we would certainly appreciate it and dinner and parking will be free.

Just a reminder that scholarship applications are due back to me in about a month. An application is enclosed for your convenience. These will be presented at our June Stated Meeting.

Hope you all have a great Sunday and look forward to seeing you all in the coming week. Please keep in mind that COVID protocols are still in place at the Temple, but it does seem to me that many of our Brethren have been fully vaccinated which hopefully raises the comfort level.. it does for me!

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights