Sunday With The Secretary 2021 #1

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2021 #1

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Good Morning Brethren-

I hope the new year finds you well and you are all staying safe. This has been a good week for me as between 2 clinics we administered the first dose of Pfizer vaccine to nearly 300 residents and staff at my work community and I also received my first dose and feel great and for the first time since Thanksgiving, our community is COVID-free. Actually feeling some sense of hope that we are heading in the right direction!

We have good news. The RWGM has ordered the resumption of Masonic activity in Pennsylvania effective February 1st and our beloved Masonic Temple in Philadelphia will be open for business. Therefore, our next stated meeting will be on Wednesday, February 10th at 7:30pm. We will have dinner at a venue away from the Temple as the caterer will not be reopening in February. (Br. DDGM, you are certainly welcome to join us!!) The WM has requested an Instruction Meeting on Monday, February 8th at 7pm and since we will be conferring 2 Master Mason Degrees in February, we will need to schedule an Extra Meeting as well. We will also have Entered Apprentice Degrees to confer as well.

Dues cards have been mailed for all who are current with 2021 dues. If you haven’t sent dues, please do so as soon as you can as we have been instructed to suspend for non-payment as early as our February meeting. Contact me if you need assistance with this or if you are unable to pay dues related to a serious condition or occurrence. A reminder will be in your email shortly as well with instructions on how to pay.

I’m excited on many levels this morning and certainly looking forward to spending time with you in the days to come.

Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights