Sunday With The Secretary 2020 (Last one!!)

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2020 (Last one!!)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Brethren-

As reported on our Facebook page earlier this week, we suffered a horrible tragedy within our ranks. Br. Calvin M. Greene was struck down in the prime of his life on Friday, December 11th in what can only be described as a senseless act of violence. We mourn our Brother, but we take some comfort in knowing he is with our Lord in that house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. We pray for Br. Greene’s family as they grieve and attempt to get on with their lives. Our Brother had a wonderful spirit and charisma and surely would have gone places given the chance. He has left us much too early and we will miss him. Farewell, my Brother.. S.M.I.B.

Just as a reminder to all, Masonic functions across the Commonwealth have been suspended until at least February 1st due to the huge spike of Coronavirus cases reported all across Pennsylvania. The Grand Master will evaluate the situation as the February 1st date gets closer and we will inform you all accordingly. We will continue with Zoom social meetings after the New Year until we can formally reopen. It is not my place to preach your personal health, but I do want to share with you that as an employee of a Long term Care organization in NJ, I will be part of the Tier 1 rollout of vaccine which will probably get to my building around the 2nd week of January. Most of my residents belong to the “Greatest Generation” and all with whom I’ve spoken are eager to take the vaccine.. as am I. In fact it can’t come fast enough.. enough said!

I just want to remind the Brethren who are sending me dues checks that I have moved and my new address has been published on the Lodge notice and dues invoice with the last Notice that went out. The kind person who moved into my former residence contacted me to let me know I had about 10 letters all addressed to me at St Alban Lodge which she has no problem forwarding to me. My forwarding address notice has now expired. These just as easily could have been thrown into the trash. Please note my contact information below in case you need to reach me by any means..

JAMES T. CLANCY
      10 UNION AVE. PH-09
      BALA CYNWYD, PA 19004
      (856) 693-4284
      [email protected]

How do we sum up this year! I’m sure many of you have your own personal adjectives in mind.. I know I certainly do. As we move onward into a New Year and what all that holds, let me take this opportunity to wish all my Brothers all the best this Holiday Season as well as a Happy, Safe, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!!!

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights