Sunday With The Secretary 2020 #8

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2020 #8

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Morning Brethren-

Honestly, today’s message will be more of a recap of events to come. Tomorrow evening is our Instruction Night and we will be meeting at 5:45 at Chili’s and then heading over to the Temple.

Wednesday evening is our 146th Anniversary Stated Meeting. Our W.M. has a short program and we will be presenting service pins to 2 Brethren who have reached the 25 yr. milestone and 1 Brother who has achieved the 70 yr. milestone. Our DDGM will be in attendance for an official visit. Based on the dinner reservations we have received to date, this should be a very well attended meeting..so please, if you have not reserved please contact Joe Fletcher today!

Palm Sunday Service at Lafayette Hill is also fast approaching. Palm Sunday is April 5th and we have been invited to brunch at 1pm. I have been asked to let all those who plan to attend, the Brunch does shut down promptly at 1:30p.. so govern yourselves accordingly.

Please don’t forget about our Top Golf event fast approaching on Saturday, March 28th at Harrahs in Chester. This is open to you and your guests. Please let the WM know if you plan to attend.

I included the Scholarship application form with last weeks email and I haven’t heard anything. Hopefully our scholars are churning those applications out as the deadline is April 30th and it will be here before you know it.

That’s all for this week. Look forward to seeing the Brethren at our various events this week.

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights