Sunday With The Secretary 2020 #5

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2020 #5

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Brethren:

I want to begin by offering my apologies to those members who have recently paid dues and not received their dues card yet. I’ve had a particularly difficult and demanding time at work which included a full blown norovirus outbreak in a senior living community (YUCK) and to top things off.. printing out the first 125 dues cards fried my printer. I finally got a new one and getting dues cards printed as we speak. Hoping to have the bulk of the cards out early this week. I appreciate your patience.

Guess what week it is??? It’s Mason week for St. Alban with Instruction Meeting tomorrow evening and our Stated Meeting on Wednesday, highlighted by a Table Lodge. Please make sure you make your dinner reservations with Joe Fletcher ASAP.

As mentioned last week, we will be having a fun outing to Top Golf at Harrahs in Chester on March 28th. We have 3 bays reserved from 7-9pm and please bring your family and prospects. We will start taking reservations shortly.

Our March Stated Meeting is historically our Anniversary Meeting. We will be presenting several significant anniversary pins that evening including one Brother celebrating his 70th year in Freemasonry. The date for the March meeting is the 11th. I believe we will also have a visit from our DDGM as well.

Have a great week Brethren and see you this week!

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights