Sunday With The Secretary 2020 #22

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2020 #22

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Brethren-

Good Morning and hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!

I begin by letting you know that I have been ordered to quarantine for 14 days as my partner has been exposed to COVID from a member of his family over the Thanksgiving holiday. I’m routinely tested at work and will continue to do so, but I will now join the many of you who have had the pleasure of working from home. Seems ironic that I avoided any direct contact with the virus in my workplace these many months and now forced to quarantine due to a random meeting at a holiday gathering in which I did not even attend.. but it is what it is and we’re doing the right thing.

The Worshipful Master has made the decision that we will NOT have an in person meeting in December due to the mandated restrictions in the City of Philadelphia. In its place, we will have a social zoom meeting on our Stated Meeting night.. December 9th. We will email the invite to everyone as the date gets closer. Hopefully you can all join in for some Holiday cheer!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and stay safe!

Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights