Sunday With The Secretary 2020 #20

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2020 #20

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Good Morning Brethren and here is #20 in 2020..

This past week, we had the pleasure of passing 2 Brethren, David Hearst, II and Brian Hopkins to the Degree of a Fellowcraft Mason. We are looking forward to Raising them in January. In addition, we had a favorable ballot and will begin the Initiation process on 2 additional candidates, Ronald Crockett and Marshall Lane, both of which will also begin their journey in January. Lastly, we also read a new petition that will go to ballot in December. I have also been told there are several more petitions in the wings and from what I am witnessing, since we have been back from the pandemic, our Mentoring process is very strong and our new Brethren are excited to become active participants in Lodge activities.. the perfect recipe to keep us growing despite what is happening in the world!

We also experienced something very new and unique at our last Instruction Meeting which, in my humble opinion, was a new and inspiring way of building Brotherhood and Fellowship among all who attend… come out and watch this.. it’s pretty cool! Kudos to Brother Baker for thinking outside the box!!

Normally, we would be letting you know about upcoming visits to our Masonic Villages to visit our guests as well as Wassailing at Lafayette Hill.. sadly, due to the ongoing visitor restrictions at these communities, they have been postponed for this year.

Our last Stated Meeting for the year will be scheduled for Wednesday, December 9th. Dinner will be off site and the meeting agenda should be rather brief. We will not be conferring Degrees and there is no need for Installing Officers as everyone has committed to carrying on for 2021. It will be a perfect opportunity to come out and experience Fellowship with your Brothers and still be home at a very reasonable hour. Hope to see you there.

Brethren- my hopes for a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday for you and your families. Please be safe and mindful during whatever gatherings you may attend.. see you all soon.

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights