Sunday With The Secretary 2020 #2

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2020 #2

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Brethren:

I hope this message finds you well and that you are all keeping healthy. Lots of illness going on in our area. My apologies for no message last week, but I was at work dealing with a GI Virus outbreak which I ultimately succumbed to. I appreciate all of the birthday wishes and finally got to celebrate last evening when I could finally eat lol.

Just a few reminders I have for you…

I previously sent out scholarship applications and I have already received our first for 2020. If you or a member of your family is pursuing an undergraduate degree and would like some financial assistance, please ask me for an application for our St. Alban Scholarship. Applications must be received by April 30th and we present the awards at our June Stated Meeting.

Petitions can be downloaded directly from our Grand Lodge website now. There is a standard petition we are to be using which gives us permission to conduct a background check on all applicants. The petition is located in the Members section of the website. Contact me if you need any assistance.

Dues are Past Due! We currently have an extension in place for those who have not paid dues. The WM has the current list of those who have not paid and will begin to reach out by phone. Again, you have several ways of paying including an online option directly on the GL website. Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

February’s Stated Meeting is going to be unique and different for most of you in that we will be conducting a TABLE LODGE. It is a festive form of Lodge meeting conducted in the Entered Apprentice Degree. If you have never been a part of one, I would strongly encourage you to attend and see what it is all about. Reservations are an absolute must, so contact Joe Fletcher now if you are planning to attend on February 12th.

There will be no Extra Meeting in February, but we do have 2 petitions in process that will begin their journey in March.

Have a great week Brethren and look for your February Lodge Notice shortly.

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights