Sunday With The Secretary 2020 #17

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2020 #17

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Good Morning Brethren:

Just a quick update… The Worshipful Master has decided that the Fellowcraft Degrees for Brs. Hearst and Hopkins will be scheduled for our November 11th Stated Meeting..which, of course, is also Veteran’s Day. Therefore, it is most important that their recommenders are preparing them to recite their EA Obligation which is now required in order to advance. If there are any questions about this, please contact me.

It is still up in the air whether or not the Caterer will be prepared to begin meal service in November. In the event they are not ready, I will schedule tables for us at Maggianos under the following conditions.

1. Members must inform Joe Fletcher of their intent to be at dinner which will begin at 5:30p.. You must have a reservation as the restaurant also has strict COVID conditions. There can be no more than 4 to a table, etc.
      2. Each member who attends will contribute $16 towards the cost of his meal

Instruction Nights and future Extra Meetings will be paid by the Lodge. Hopefully, by then, the caterer will be fully operational.

Our future Degree schedule is unfolding.. in addition to our 2 new Brethren going through, we now have 2 additional petitions in the works which will be voted upon in November. You will see their information in the upcoming Lodge Notice which will go out this week. As we typically do not do Degrees in December nor hold Extra Meetings, it looks like in January 2021 we will have 2 EA and 2 MM Degrees to confer so an Extra Meeting will most definitely need to happen.

A reminder email went out for dues for 2021.. the link to pay online is in the body of the email as well as my address if you want to pay by check. Please contact me if you want to pay online and have trouble logging into your account.

That’s all for this week, Brethren! Have a safe and Happy Halloween!

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights