Sunday With The Secretary 2020 #13

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2020 #13

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Brethren-

Hope you all continue to do well as we travel through these interesting times together. Please remember that your Brothers are always there to assist should you need anything or finding yourselves struggling in any way during this pandemic.

I am happy to report some positive news in that we will be having a Stated Meeting in October (14th) and better yet, we will be initiating 2 candidates. It is not our typical protocol to confer Degrees at our Stated meetings. but this time it seemed like a logical idea as we need to ensure we have enough Brethren present to confer the Degrees. As far as we know at this point, we will also be partaking in a served buffet dinner and strict guidelines, of course. Dinner is scheduled for 6pm and the meeting will start at 7:30pm.The Masonic Temple has taken great strides to ensure our safety, so hopefully you’ll feel comfortable coming out and supporting our 2 new Brethren as they begin their Masonic journey.

Prior to the stated, we will be having a rehearsal meeting on Monday, October 12th and we will probably go out and do dinner prior at a local restaurant.

For those of you interested in Grand Lodge activities, the December Quarterly Communication will be happening on December 2nd at 7:00pm and because of current restrictions, this meeting will happen virtually.

I hate to sound like a broken record, but time is getting very short for those who have not paid dues. An email was sent to all of those who have not paid 2020 dues and the WM is in the process of making personal calls to each of these Brethren. I cannot stress enough there will be no extensions past October 14th. If you have not paid your dues or contacted either the WM or myself regarding any situation preventing you from paying dues, you will be suspended. I appreciate those of you who have reached out and/or paid your dues. If you wish to pay dues for 2021, you have the ability to do so on the Grand Lodge website. Dues Notices will be forthcoming in early October and the deadline to pay 2021 dues will be December 31st.

Given the current situation, our current line of Officers have agreed to continue on for 2021, unless there are any objections to this. They will be re-elected at our December meeting.

Have a great week Brethren, and really hope to see as many of you as possible at our October 14th Stated Meeting.

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights