Sunday With The Secretary 2019 #36

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2019 #36

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Well Brethren- today I had a pleasant surprise. I agreed for the first time to attend the Lodge Holiday Party at the Candlelight Theater in Delaware. I have to admit I went in a bit skeptical thinking dinner theaters were a thing of the past, but man did I get quite a shock. It was an absolute fabulous time from the plentiful, well prepared food to the outstanding cast. I honestly felt like I was attending a show in either Philly or NYC. We had some available seats this year which was a shame as I really feel there was something there for everybody.I will definitely be on the list next year if we decide to go again.. AND SO SHOULD YOU!

As we approach the end of another year, we took time at our last meeting to Elect and Install our new Officers for 2020, Russell Combs, WM, Joe Cain, SW and Kyle Schwirian, JW. I’m really looking forward to an outstanding year from this corp of Officers. I see nothing but good things ahead of us. I would also like to take a moment and congratulate our outgoing WM, Kevin Baker on his outstanding 2 year run in the East. We thank Kevin for agreeing to the extra year to give the Lodge time to get a proper corp together moving forward and that’s exactly what we’ve done. Thank you Kevin for a job well done!

Just a reminder that we will be Wassailing at the Masonic Village at Lafayette Hill this Tuesday meeting at 7pm in the main lobby. Looks like we have a good group of Brethren, family and youth attending, but we would always love to have more. We will head out to dinner afterward.

This will be the last Sunday With The Secretary until the new year. Just a reminder that we have an Extra Meeting on Monday, January 6th and our Stated Meeting is January 8th.. both with dinner at 6pm.

Let me take this opportunity to wish each of you and your families my sincerest wishes for a Happy Holiday Season and all the best for a Happy and Healthy New Year. It is my pleasure to serve as your Secretary and look forward to another great year for St. Alban Lodge No. 529!!

Frats- Jim

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights