Sunday With The Secretary 2019 #35

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2019 #35

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Good Morning Brethren-

Well.. my first question.. have you made your dinner reservation for this Wednesday’s Stated Meeting? If not, please do so today!!

If you’re coming to the meeting and have paid your annual dues, I will have your dues card for you. If you’re attending Wednesday and will be giving me your dues money that night, please let me know so I can have your dues card for you. All other dues cards are being mailed out later this week and next weekend… just trying to save some postage lol

Instruction Meeting is tomorrow night with dinner starting at 6p. We will be reviewing the Installation of Officers and Election procedures mostly, but if you want to review anything, there will be instructors present to assist.

Looks like we still have a few tickets for the Holiday Party next Sunday at the Candlelight Theater. Right now we have a group of 35 attending. If you’d like to join what I think is going to be a very fun afternoon, contact me asap. Tickets are $52/pp and you can send me the money this week or bring it next Sunday. If you’re paying by check, it’s made out to St. Alban Lodge No. 529. The theater opens at 1p for dinner and the show starts at 3p.

Don’t forget our Wassailing event on the 17th at 7p at the Masonic Village at Lafayette Hill and the next day we will be traveling to Etown to have lunch with our guests there. Let me know if you’d like to attend either event.

I’m pleased that we sold out our table for the incoming Grand Master’s Banquet on December 27th. If you’d like to meet our new Grand Master, you can also have the opportunity to do so at the annual Masonic Breakfast at LuLu Temple on Saturday, January 25th at 10a. We always get a table or 2 for this event and it’s free of charge for our members.

Finally, I wanted to let you all know that we will welcome a new corps of Officers for our Lodge with Br. Russell Combs as our presumptive incoming Master. Br. Russ has put together a very interactive and aggressive program that offers something for everyone in your family. I hope you can all be a part of it!

That’s all for now. Have a great week and hopefully see you at Lodge!

Frats- Jim

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights