Sunday With The Secretary 2019 #34

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2019 #34

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Brethren-

Yesterday, we bid farewell to another amazing Brother of our Lodge. Our Br., William Doty, P.M. was remembered with full Military Honors and an impressive Masonic Service conducted by the National Sojourners of which Br. Bill was a Past President among countless other honors he amassed over an amazing life of service. Thanks to all who were able to make Bill’s service.

Lodge Notices (both email and print) are out. Our Stated Meeting is set for Wednesday, December 11th. Please get your dinner reservations to Joe Fletcher this week. We will be having an instruction meeting on Monday, December 9th to review the procedures for Installation of Officers. We will also be able to work with candidates to review proficiency prior to our Extra Meeting set for Monday, January 6, 2020. Dinner is being served prior to all of these events at 6p. Just a reminder that dinner and parking is FREE at Rehearsal and EXTRA Meetings for those in attendance.

I have had Brethren inquiring about dues cards. Admittedly, I’ve been unusually busy with work and other personal matters and have fallen a bit behind on some other things. I do apologize for that. I will be working this week to start the process of getting dues cards ready to put in the mail for those who have paid thus far which is actually more than half of the Lodge…thank you for that. For those that haven’t yet…a final dues notice will be generated by tonight giving you a friendly reminder that 2020 dues are due by the end of this month or you risk suspension. Many have utilized the online option to easily pay dues immediately or you can send a check for $100 made out to St Alban Lodge No. 529 and mail to me or better yet, bring your dues check when you attend the December Meeting of the Lodge.. would love to see you in person!! As always, if your circumstances are making it difficult to pay dues, please send me a private message so we can discuss and resolve.

Please don’t forget about our annual Wassailing event at the Masonic Village at Lafayette Hill on Tuesday, December 17th, meeting in the main lobby at 7:15 followed the next day with our road trip to Etown to visit and have lunch with our guests there. I am getting responses for both, but the dates are getting close. Please let me know this week if you can attend either event.

Thanks Brethren..have a great week!

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights