Sunday With The Secretary 2019 #33

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2019 #33

Tagged: 

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Good Morning Brethren-

The tributes to Br. Bob Stauffer during the week were pretty amazing to read and I really appreciated how so many of you responded either to my email or to the recent Facebook post announcing Bob’s passing. Yesterday, we had the opportunity to gather together and pay tribute to our fallen Brother at a wonderful Celebration of Life Service in which the Masonic Funeral Service was given in excellent fashion by Br. Alan Ozer, P.M.. We had an amazing turnout of Brethren and the afternoon became one of fellowship for all of us. Bob is now in his final resting place and we will always have very fond memories of the times we got to spend with this outstanding man and Mason.

Now we move forward…

Just a few reminders of upcoming December dates. Our Stated Meeting.. the last for this calendar year.. will be held on Wednesday, December 11th with an outstanding holiday meal being offered prior at 6pm. There is only one real agenda item and that is the Election and Installation of our Officers for 2020. I can assure you our incoming WM has an aggressive agenda planned for his year with much to offer the entire family!

There will be no Extra Meeting in December, rather we will be having an Extra on January 6, 2020 at which time we will confer the Master Mason Degree on Brs. Anthony Lepre and Danny Kelly. I am happy to report that we have petitions coming in to be read at both our December and January meetings so our work goes on!

Just a reminder that our annual Wassailing event at the Masonic Village at Lafayette Hill will be Tuesday, December 17th at 7pm. We will meet in the main lobby and we’ll have a nice dinner out afterwards. The next day is our annual lunch trip to the Masonic Village at Elizabethtown with our guests. It is imperative I get head counts for both of these events ASAP.

For those attending this years’ Holiday Party.. the event will be held at the Candlelight Theater in Delaware. Let me know if you have any questions. There are still about 6 tickets left for this event.

Quick dues update.. dues for 2020 ($100) must be paid by December 27th. As of this morning, about 50% of the Lodge has paid their 2020 dues. You have 2 payment options.. either pay by check and send to my address or you can log in and pay online. Please keep in mind that it is our obligation to pay dues to the Lodge each year. Let me know if you have any questions..

Brethren- Let me take this opportunity to wish each of you and your families a very Happy Thanksgiving. We all have much to be thankful for every day, but it is nice to spend quality time with those we love.

Have a great week and Go EAGLES!

Frats- Jim

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights