Sunday With The Secretary 2019 #30

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2019 #30

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Afternoon Brethren-

Hope you all had a great week and enjoyed the Eagles game today! Not much new to go over this week, but we are getting closer to our Stated Meeting so hopefully, if you plan to attend, you have contacted Joe Fletcher to make your dinner reservation. Just a reminder that we are having a rehearsal meeting this month on 11/11 with dinner at 6p and our Extra Meeting is scheduled for TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 19TH with dinner at 6p.

I want to remind anyone seeking Elected Office for 2020 that I will need to receive your Letter of Intent (email is ok) by our November 13th meeting

We are down to 7 tickets remaining for our annual Holiday Show on Sunday, December 15th at the Candlelight Theater in Delaware. Tickets are again $52/ person. Please contact me if you would like to attend.

December 17th is our Wassailing event at the Masonic Village at Lafayette Hill. I haven’t heard from anyone about this event which is always a fun evening.. especially for the residents who always appreciate the visit. We will meet in the lobby at 7p. The next day we will be visiting our guests in Elizabethtown and having lunch with them. Please let Joe Fletcher know if you plan to attend.

I will be sending out another dues reminder this evening. If you receive one, it does not mean that you are in arrears. It’s just another reminder as we approach the deadline of December 31st. I want to thank everyone that has paid their 2020 dues already..much appreciated. As previously stated, 2020 dues cards will be going out by the end of this month for those who have already paid or for our Life and Senior Recruiter members.

Have a great week Brethren. Look forward to seeing everyone soon.

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights