Sunday With The Secretary 2019 #27

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2019 #27

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Good Morning Brethren:

Well, what a great week we had…

Our Stated Meeting was well attended and we hosted our District to an awesome night… yesterday, we held our annual Extra Meeting at Fort Mifflin and conferred the Master Mason Degree on Br. William Greene and we also welcomed our newest Entered Apprentice, Br. Tony LePre! Again, everything went without a hitch..

At our Stated Meeting, we also read a petition for plural membership from Br. Damien Sammons, P.M. from Brotherhood Lodge who is interested in joining our band of happy Brethren.. we will publish his intent in our November Lodge notice and proceed at our November meeting and will look forward to having him as part of St. Alban!

When our District Deputy Grand Master visited this week, he made us aware of some upcoming events that I wanted to pass along-

October 26th- The Academy of Masonic Knowledge will be held in Etown. The program is going to be live streamed at the Jenkintown Masonic Temple starting at 8:30am. This is a much more casual option and breakfast and lunch will be served at no charge thanks to our Brethren at Concordia Lodge No. 67.

October 28th- The RWGM will be in attendance at Columbia Lodge No. 91 to witness an EA Degree. We are hoping members of the District will attend to offer support to their WM. This will be held at Grand Lodge.

November 17th is the date for the next Military Baby Shower at the Horsham Air Guard Base. If you wish to attend any of these events please contact me for details.

We still have tickets available for our Holiday Show at the Candlelight Theater in Delaware on December 15th. Tickets are $52/ pp. Dinner starts at 1p. Contact me if interested.

Our next Blood Drive will be held this month on the 18th from 2-7pm at the South Media Fire House. Please donate if you can!

Finally, we still have spots available for the incoming Grand Master’s Gala on December 27th at the Marriott Downtown. The Lodge has purchased this table.. we just need it to be filled. I have a number of interested Brethren, so please let me know right away if you would like to attend this unique Masonic event.

Have a great week Brethren and again, congrats to our newly Made Mason, Br. LePre and our newly Raised Master Mason, Br. Greene!

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights