Sunday With The Secretary 2019 #25

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2019 #25

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Brethren-

Hope you all had a good week and enjoyed the Eagles landmark win in Green Bay the other night!

I recently sent out the Lodge Notice for October. Our Stated Meeting on the 9th is a big evening as we are hosting all of the Officers of Masonic District C as well as our DDGM, Sam Freeman. I hope we have a strong attendance to support our claim that we are one of, if not the strongest Lodge in this District with an amazing corps of Officers now and for our future. Please get your dinner reservations in to Joe Fletcher ASAP. Dinner should be pretty spectacular with a number of excellent choices. This also the traditional night of the year that we recognize our Past Masters for their past and current contributions to our Lodge.

Our Extra Meeting this month will be held at Historic Fort Mifflin, an annual tradition with special meaning for many of our Brethren. We will be conferring an EA as well as a MM Degree in the morning and we should be wrapped up no later than noon. Again,please come out and support these unique Degree Conferrals.

Notices were included in your Notice email regarding the Holiday Show in December as well as our Fall Blood Drive later this month. Please let me know if you wish to reserve seats for the Holiday Show. I also haven’t heard from anyone regarding the Grand Master’s Installation and Banquet on 12/27. The Lodge intends to purchase a table since the event is being held in Philadelphia at the Marriott Downtown as well as to support our incoming Grand Master. This is a $100 ticket that costs you $0. Please let me know if you would like to attend the days activities..details of which you will find in your latest Freemason.

The 2nd dues reminder notice will be issued on October 1st to all those who still owe 2020 dues. Again, the deadline is not imminent, but it’s nice to get the dues payment out of the way now if you can. You will continue to receive automatic reminder emails each month until your dues are paid. Remember, dues are now $100 and we are NO LONGER USING PAYPAL for online payments. Dues cards for 2020 will be issued beginning later in October for those who have already paid as well as Lifetime Members and those that no longer are required to make annual dues payments.

That’s all for now.. look forward to seeing the Officers at our Instruction Meeting on Monday,October 7th as well as those seeking advancement in Degrees. We start at 7pm with dinner following. I look forward to seeing many more of you at our Stated Meeting, Wednesday, October 9th with dinner commencing at 6pm in the Lower Banquet Hall. For those of you celebrating Yom Kippur on the 9th, we bid you Shanah tovah and an easy fast!

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights