Sunday With the Secretary 2019 #20

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With the Secretary 2019 #20

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Brethren:

As we draw closer to Summer recess, these messages will start to get a bit shorter. We really only have a couple of major things to talk about.

First and foremost is our upcoming meeting on June 12th. Notices went out last week and we are starting to get reservations for dinner, but we have not reached our minimum number of 50 (we’re close) as required by Grand Lodge to use the Grand Ballroom.

BRETHREN- THIS IS NOT A MEETING WHERE YOU CAN WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO MAKE YOUR DINNER RESERVATIONS. THE PRICE PER HEAD IS MUCH HIGHER IN THE GRAND BALLROOM AND AN ACCURATE COUNT (YES, THAT’S COUNT!) IS ESSENTIAL!! PLEASE MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS TODAY WITH JOE FLETCHER AT (610) 496-7283 OR BY EMAIL AT [email protected].

All of the scholarship recipients have been notified and I am very proud to announce the list to you all-

1. Paige Blum
      2. Peyton Gindrow
      3. Jessica Giacomelli
      4. Daniel Kelly
      5. Morgan Kelly
      6. Melissa Leggett
      7. Haley Mitchell
      8. Melissa Scharf
      9. Danielle Schwartz
      10. Jessica Sciamanna
      11. Jordan Sciamanna
      12. Grace Stauffer
      13. Emily Swan

Many of them will be joining us on June 12th to receive their award from the Lodge. Again, hope you can all join us to celebrate their achievement.

One more reminder, we will be having an Extra Meeting on June 17th and we are scheduled for 3 EA Degrees that evening. Dinner will be served at 5:45pm at the Temple.

Have a great week Brethren and I look forward to Joe Fletcher telling me later today that we shattered the 50 count for dinner!!!

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights