Sunday with The Secretary 2019 #19

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday with The Secretary 2019 #19

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Brethren:

Hope you are all enjoying this long weekend and the glorious weather that came with it, but of course never forgetting the reason why we enjoy such pleasures as so many gave the ultimate sacrifice so we can enjoy our Freedom!

We are winding down our Masonic year right before we go into our Summer recess. Just one more Stated Meeting to go, but it’s a pretty special one! I have just completed reviewing all of the scholarship applications and getting ready to make my recommendations to the committee as to who will be awarded the 13 scholarships we are able to present this year. Congratulatory letters will be sent to each recipient, by email, on Monday with follow up correspondence. In the letter will be all of the details about the scholarship presentation at our Stated Meeting on June 12th. I know I sound like a broken record, but if you haven’t already and you plan on attending dinner, please get your reservations in to Joe Fletcher this week. This is very important. Our meeting will be brief (no major business, no speakers, etc).. most of the evening is fellowship, good food, entertainment and recognizing some amazingly talented college and soon to be college students.

Lots of Degree work coming up starting with our Extra Meeting on June 17th. (Dinner is being moved back to the Temple by popular demand and will be served at 6pm). We will have 3 EA Degrees that night. Plus, we have scheduled Extra Meetings for Degree work the 2nd Wednesday of July and August to get a jump on the other petitions we have (working 5 total).

Instruction Meeting for June is scheduled for Monday, June 10th. Dinner will be served afterwards back at the Masonic Temple as well.

Brethren, enjoy the rest of your weekend! I got to start off mine at the Billy Joel concert on Friday night at CBP and even at 70 years of age, he can keep up with the best of them.

Have a great week and see you all soon..

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights