Sunday With The Secretary 2019 #14

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2019 #14

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Afternoon Brethren and Happy Easter or Passover to you and your loved ones!

Well, we are one week away from our 145th Anniversary Bus Trip to Alexandria, Va and Mt. Vernon and I’m a little surprised to say that we still have a few open seats. So, this is a last reminder that if you would like to go, the cost is $65/pp which basically covers food and the Lodge has subsidized the rest of the trip. I’m sure it will be a great day.. Forecast right now says Sunny and close to 70 which is perfect weather.

Our May Stated Meeting is fast approaching on May 8th. Our speaker will be Br. Len Bezar, P.M. who will be discussing Br. & Gen. Hap Arnold.. sounds like a very interesting presentation. Br. Don will also be back to grace us with his awesome talent on the Organ so should be a great evening.

I hope you all enjoyed the brief reprieve from Extra Meetings because that’s coming to a crashing stop very shortly. At April’s meeting, we read 3 petitions. I have 2 additional to read in May and there’s definitely one more on the way.. so that’s 6 petitions heading our way!

Scholarship applications are also coming in pretty quickly and we will probably exceed 10 with a number of new faces this year. The awards will be presented at our June Stated Meeting with dinner in the Grand Banquet Hall and entertainment for our guests in Oriental Hall right after dinner.

That’s all for now.. enjoy your Sunday and see you all soon..

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights