Sunday With The Secretary 2019 #10

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2019 #10

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Morning Brethren:

I may sound like a broken record, but we do have a number of things going on and each has a deadline associated with it.. so here’s the list of upcoming events..

1. Stated Meeting- Our April Stated Meeting will be held on 4/10. We will be pleased to welcome Ill. Br. Thomas R. Labagh, 33, Active for PA AASR, whose presentation is entitled “A Hedgehog, A Chunk of I.C.E., A Missing Tooth, A Calliope, A Babysitter, and a Rubber Chicken”. Intrigued by the title??.. guess you’ll have to come out and see what this is all about! There will be no Extra Meeting in April.
      2. Palm Sunday Service- April 14th at The Masonic Village in Lafayette Hill. Brunch is at 1pm followed by the service at 2:30pm. To date, I have not received any RSVP’s for brunch. Please contact me ASAP if you will be attending.

3. Trip to Alexandria/ Mt. Vernon- April 27th. We still have seats available at a much subsidized cost of $65/pp This will be an all day tour on a luxury coach bus with lunch and dinner as part of the package. This event is open to your family and friends.

4. Scholarship Applications- Need to be completed and back to me by May 15th. Contact me if you need an application.

5. Blood Drive- Our next blood drive is being held on May 22nd from 2-8pm at the South Media Fire House (535 Washington Ave, Media, PA)

6. June Stated Meeting- Once again we will be dining in the Grand Banquet Hall and entertainment has already been booked. We will be presenting scholarships this evening and as always, should be a great way to kick off our Summer recess.

7. 66th International Gathering- September 13-15th in Northumberland England. We have the registration forms now if you are interested in crossing the pond for this great event.

Lodge Notices for April should be in your Inbox in the next day or 2, but not too early to contact Joe Fletcher if you plan on attending dinner. In addition to our guest speaker, we will also be presenting Bibles to any Brother who has yet to receive his.

Have a great week, Brethren and Welcome to Spring!

Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights