Sunday With The Secretary 2019 #1

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2019 #1

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Brethren-

Welcome to a New Year and I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday season filled with great memories.

As I’m sure you know we are approaching what I refer to as Mason Week for our Lodge. Our instruction night is tomorrow (Monday) at 7pm if you wish to brush up on your work or if you are a candidate needing instruction.

Wednesday (1/9) is our Stated Meeting night. I know it snuck up on us pretty fast this month so please make dinner reservations if you haven’t already done so. Please remember that we will start this month offering free dinner and parking to any Brother who comes to a Stated Meeting and it is your actual Masonic Birthday month. So all of you January Masonic Birthday Brethren should be taking advantage of this FREE night out. Our only Extra Meeting this month is on Monday, 1/15. It looks like we only have 1 Master Mason Degree to confer this night on Lee Zeplowitz so it shouldn’t be a late evening. We can always use your support and it’s always a great showing for the candidates to see Brethren filling the sidelines.

I want to remind the Brethren that as of Noon on December 27, 2018, we now have a new District Deputy Grand Master. Our Brother’s name is Sam Freeman and we wish him all the best in this new chapter in his Masonic career.

Automated dues reminders, with a more customized statement, went out this morning to those Brethren who have not paid dues thus far for 2019.The first dues cards for regular dues paying members went out late last week and the balance of those owed are going out this week. As I’ve said on numerous occasions, don’t suffer in silence if you are experiencing some difficulties this year. We are here to assist as best we can so please reach out to me.

One final reminder, we will be purchasing a table for the annual LuLu Breakfast with the Grand Master which is being held on January 26th at LuLu Shrine Temple on Butler Pike at 10am, however it’s always recommended you arrive early )9am) due to tight parking. Please let me know if you would like to attend ASAP.

Have a great Sunday Brethren and Go Eagles!!

Frats- Jim

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights