Sunday With The Secretary 2018 #6

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2018 #6

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Morning Brethren:

Let me begin by thanking everyone who was able to come out to our Stated Meeting last Wednesday. We all fully understand that it was both Valentines Day and Ash Wednesday, so we were expecting a less than optimal turn out. We had more than sufficient numbers to conduct a meeting and move our business along which included voting on 4 new candidates. As part of our Mentoring Program, we are corresponding with each of them every step of the way and all have expressed their gratitude and excitement knowing they have been elected in and will begin the process of initiation next month.

Tomorrow night is our Extra Meeting. Free dinner and parking to anyone who can make it. We will only have (1) 3rd Degree to confer on Br. Sean Edwards. Hopefully, you can attend and support our Brother as he completes his initial Masonic journey.

Please keep Monday, March 19th, in your calendar as that Extra Meeting we will have at least 3 EA’s and a 1FC.

I also wanted to share that the WM is developing some interesting topics for Stated Meetings which hopefully will spark your interest. I am in correspondence with Br. Dave Glattly, Sovereign Grand Commander for Scottish Rite, NMJ. He and I worked together years ago with the DeMolay and if he can work it into his schedule, he would love to be a guest speaker at Lodge and I assure you Brethren, you won’t want to miss this.

Please be aware that I have cleaned up the Call-em-All system so just prior to every significant event for the Lodge, you should be receiving a telephone recorded message as an added reminder for the event. If you get a VM from me, it’s probably that. If you are not receiving these calls, please advise and I will add you to the list.

Do you remember a few weeks ago when I asked about who was an Eagle Scout? Well, I’ve had 5 Brethren respond so far. So, if you are an Eagle and haven’t told me yet, please do so.

We are now under 80 who as of yet have not remitted dues. Our Retention Committee is actively doing outreach to those Brethren with the goal of 00 suspensions for 2018!

Have a great day, Brethren!

Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights