Sunday With The Secretary 2018 #5

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2018 #5

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Good Morning Brethren:

Happy Sunday and hope it has been a great week for all of you… and congratulations to our World Champion Philadelphia Eagles!

Well, what else could be said today except this is Lodge week. Tomorrow evening is our instruction night and Wednesday is our Stated Meeting, followed by an Extra Meeting next Monday the 19th. You know the drill.. if you will be attending dinner, kindly let Joe Fletcher know asap. Please also know that we are well aware that Wednesday is Valentines Day as well as Ash Wednesday for those Brethren observing the Christian Calendar as the beginning of the Lenten season.

Our Worshipful Master has graciously invited that special someone in your life to join us for dinner and he has a special presentation in store for later in the evening.

One of the highlights of our Stated Meeting will be that we will be voting on 4 new members so as I previously stated, we are going to get busy with Initiations (and Mentoring) so your assistance at Extra Meetings is not just welcome, it’s paramount!

Couple of dates to store in your calendar. We will be hosting our Annual Palm Sunday Service at the Masonic Village at Lafayette Hill on Sunday, March 25th. Look for more details in subsequent mailings as well as your March Lodge Notice. The International Gathering will be held this year in Canada from September 7-9. Again, more details to follow, but save the date.

Finally, we still have 86 members who have not paid their dues for 2018. I have heard from a few so I’m expecting a few to get paid this week, however I have forwarded to our Retention Committee the list and contact information for everyone who has not remitted dues. We will be doing everything we can to reach out to these Brethren in the coming weeks, but once our efforts are exhausted and after review and approval from our DDGM, these Brethren could be suspended as early as April. Once again, please contact me if you need assistance with any aspect of the dues paying process or if you have personal circumstances preventing you from paying dues at this time. This will be kept in the strictest of confidence.

Thank you Brethren. Have an awesome week!!

Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights