Sunday With The Secretary 2018 #29

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2018 #29

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Brethren:

Today I write you with a bit of a heavy heart as my father, William F. Clancy, Jr., P.M., passed away this past Thursday after a 6 week odyssey of hospitals and nursing homes. For those of you on Facebook, I thank you for all of the kind condolences and well wishes. My family is preparing to bury Dad this Tuesday at a graveside service at Pine Grove Cemetery in Hatboro at 11am. His Masonic Service, given by our home Lodge (Mitchell 296 in Jenkintown) will precede the religious service.

That being said these past 6 weeks my mind and body have been elsewhere and I have fallen a bit behind on both office work and Lodge work, I will get everything caught up in the coming weeks. Br Bob Stauffer has graciously offered to print our dues cards for me and I will be receiving them at our Stated Meeting and will be out by next weekend for those who paid. I can also assure all of you that sent me a check for their dues payment, your Masonic record has been updated in Sales Force and you are in good standing for 2019. I will also be visiting the bank this week since I have the week off for bereavement leave. My thanks to the nearly 70 of you so far who have taken advantage of the online dues payment system with Grand Lodge.

Just a reminder we will NOT be having a rehearsal meeting tomorrow evening or an Extra Meeting this month. Our Stated Meeting is this Wednesday with a nice Holiday dinner being served at 6p. If you haven’t done so, please make your reservations with Joe Fletcher. We will be electing officers at this meeting, but unless there are no surprises, we will be re-electing our current slate of officers thus we will not be having an Installation. Also remember, starting in January, if you come to the Stated Meeting on your Masonic birthday month, your dinner and parking will be free.

We have our annual Wassailing event at the Masonic Village at Lafayette Hill on Tuesday the 18th meeting in the lobby at 7:15p. The next day we will be traveling to the Masonic Village at Elizabethtown to visit with our guests and have lunch.

I hope those of you attending the Lodge event at the Candlelight Theater this afternoon have a great time!

See you soon-

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights