Sunday With The Secretary 2018 #27

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2018 #27

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Brethren:

Hope this day finds you well and you have the opportunity to venture out and enjoy this beautiful weather!

Several brethren of the Lodge had a wonderful time in NYC this past Friday evening to see the amazing EA Degree by Garibaldi Lodge. It had been many many years since I had witnessed the Degree, but I was still amazed at all that goes in to putting this event on.. and yes, they even use pyrotechnics. Quite a bit different than ours. More than the Degree we also enjoyed some amazing Masonic Fellowship and a great dinner out.

Well, it’s almost that time of the month again. A week from Monday will be our Instruction Night and of course, a week from Wednesday (14th) will be our Stated Meeting. Can’t believe that this year is almost over and we are getting ready for the Holidays already. I can’t stress enough the importance of making dinner reservations so we can have an accurate count for dinner. Please contact Joe Fletcher if you plan on attending. We will be honoring our Veterans as well as paying homage to our departed Brethren since last November. The WM also has a special presentation he intends to give. Finally, we will be drawing the Raffle for the 50″ LED TV. If you haven’t gotten your tickets yet, you have until the 14th.

We will have 1 Extra Meeting this month on November 19th. I have already confirmed 2 Master Mason Degrees and more than likely, we will have 2 Fellowcraft as well. So definitely a busy night and we can always use extra hands so please come out and support the Lodge.

December will be here before you know it and we have 2 annual events coming up. First, our Wassailing event at the Masonic Village at Lafayette Hill on December 18th followed by our annual Holiday trip to visit our guests in Etown on December 19th. Hope you can join us! Details are in the Notice.

If you have not paid your dues as of yet, you will notice that you probably got a friendly reminder from me earlier today. We have the Sales Force system set up to send out reminder emails to any Brethren who haven’t yet paid dues. You do have until December 31st to pay. Again, these are just friendly reminders! (mine just arrived so guess I better pay my own dues :)) As always, if you are experiencing a hardship, please just contact me and let me know. Everything will be kept in strict confidence.

Have a great week Brethren.. see you all soon!!

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights