Sunday With The Secretary 2018 #26

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2018 #26

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Greetings Brethren..

Let me begin by congratulating our 2 new Fellowcraft Masons, Rick Bell and Lee Zeplowitz and our new Entered Apprentice, Julio Barbour Chacur. The Degrees were conferred this past Monday in grand style by Alan Ozer, P.M.. We also had a great turn out of Brethren so all in all it was good night.

I also want to thank all of the Brethren who are beginning to utilize the Sales Force system from Grand Lodge. Several have paid their dues, but many have also set up their accounts and updated their personal demographic information. This is a huge help to me and I appreciate it. I can report that the Brethren who have paid their dues online, your monies have already been deposited into our Lodge checking account..so the system is working very smoothly. If you need any help I setting up your account just reply an ask away.

We still have Lodge raffle tickets for the 50″ LED TV. Just reach out to an Officer for details. We will have them on sale at our next Stated Meeting, November 14th..also the night we will do the drawing so time is running out.

That’s really all for now. Hope this message finds you well. If you ever need any assistance from your Lodge, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights