Sunday With The Secretary 2018 #24

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2018 #24

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Brethren:

This is a very important message regarding changes to the way we will be doing dues collection this year. In the past we have spent much time and effort (and killed several trees) sending out dues notices by regular mail.

With the advent of the new Grand Lodge Sales Force system we now have the ability to send your dues notice via email with a link to your account so you can pay your dues online via debit or credit card. Once paid, the funds are automatically deposited into our bank account and our online cash book is automatically populated. Once paid, I will send out your dues card the old fashioned way as we do have a rather distinctive dues card that I don’t wish to change.

When you receive your notice, if you absolutely do not wish to pay online, then simply put a check in the mail made out to Saint Alban Lodge No. 529 and send to me at the following address..

1106 Stonybrook Dr.
      Deptford, NJ 08096

Dues are the same as last year (98.50) and are due by 12/31/18.

Just a reminder that tomorrow evening, 10/8, is our instruction night so if you are a candidate for advancement, it is important you attend to learn the work for your upcoming Degree. We start at 7pm in Renaissance Hall with a light dinner afterward.

Our Stated Meeting is this Wednesday, 10/10, and we will have our own Bill Repetto as a speaker. Dinner starts at 6pm and the meeting opens at 7:30pm. Please remember to make your reservations with Joe Fletcher ASAP.

We have an Extra Meeting on the 15th and could use as much help as possible! Dinner is at 6pm.

There was information printed in your Lodge Notice regarding the trip to Garibaldi Lodge and this years’ Holiday Party at Candlelight Theater. Time is running out to make reservations and as I understand, we are almost sold out for tickets to the Holiday Party.. Please advise by Wednesday if you wish to attend either event.

Please don’t forget that we have raffle tickets for a 50″ TV. See any officer for tickets.

Thank you Brethren and looking forward to seeing many of you this week.

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights