Sunday With The Secretary 2018 #20

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2018 #20

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Morning Brethren:

I hope this message finds you well..

I must begin this weeks update on a very somber note.It is with much sadness I report to you the tragic and untimely passing of Br. Christopher M. Senkow. Our Brother was 32 and a proud member of the City of Chester Police Department. He was initiated into Freemasonry on April 25, 2011. While it is never easy to announce the passing of a Brother, it is particularly difficult when one is so young and in the prime of life. Our deepest condolences are extended to Br. Senkow’s family. Arrangements have not been announced, but when they are I will communicate accordingly. Farewell my Brother!

Just a reminder we have our Stated Meeting this Wednesday and will be presenting scholarships to our 11 recipients. It looks like we will have nearly 80 attending. Dinner will begin at 6:30p. Just a reminder that both our Instruction Night and Extra Meeting are cancelled for June.

This will be the last edition of Sunday with the Secretary until September as we move into our Summer recess. We will continue to communicate to the Brethren as needed. I hope you are finding this a useful means of communication.

Take care Brethren and hopefully see you this week!

Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights