Sunday With The Secretary 2018 #2

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2018 #2

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Afternoon Brethren:

I hope this message finds you well and you are all gearing up for what I hope will be a great game today. I was in the city last night and between the football fans and all those participating in the Women’s March, the vibe was certainly strong and positive in our City of Brotherly Love!

Now on to business.. I received a few comments from the message last week addressing the concern that the Stated Meetings need to be pumped up a bit and that we need to start introducing some interesting programming that will spark a member’s interest to make the trek to Philly to attend. I want to assure that these concerns have been passed along to our Master and Wardens and I’m sure they will take this issue in hand and provide to you what you are looking for. I would say that there are hundreds receiving this email and if any of you know a dynamite speaker or program you think would be of interest to our Lodge, please respond and provide me the info so I can pass along.

I would like to welcome our new Entered Apprentice, Brother Brendan Latimer, who received his 1st at our last Extra Meeting. In addition to Brendan, we are working on 4 additional petitions to be voted on at the February meeting, so guess what, we are going to get busy which means.. WE NEED YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT AT EXTRA MEETINGS, SO COME OUT AND BE A PART OF THE NEW MEMBERS JOURNEY!!! I’m sorry, was I shouting?! 🙂 Seriously, we do need your help and support and remember, if you come to an Extra Meeting, dinner and parking is completely free.. meaning it’s on the Lodge…meaning you don’t have to pay anything to come and enjoy the dinner and fellowship. OK enough said about that!

The LuLu Breakfast is next Saturday, 1/27, at 10am at LuLu Shrine on Butler Pk. in Plymouth Meeting. We have prepaid a table and according to my records, we have one spot left. I have signed up myself, Kevin Baker, Russ Combs, Joe Cain, Bob Swan, Perry Hamilton, Gerald Francis, Nick Zarvalas, & Dimitrios Hatzidais. If you all can confirm that would be great and if there is a Brother who would like to attend and see our new Grand Master, kindly let me know.

Dues update.. good news.. we went from triple to double digits who as of yet still owe for 2018. We are down to 89 this morning so getting there slowly, but surely.

Have a great week Brethren and Go Eagles!

Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights