Sunday With The Secretary 2018 #12

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2018 #12

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Morning Brethren:

Hope you all had a pleasant Passover or Easter Holiday with friends and family!

This upcoming week of the month is what I affectionately refer to as Mason week since we have our rehearsal meeting on Monday and a pretty robust Stated Meeting on Wednesday. Besides a great meal, we will be having a visit from our D.D.G.M., Dan Scheetz. We also have some education to offer and I will do everything in my power not to put you to sleep lol .. just kidding! Hope to see you out and please don’t forget to contact Br. Joe Fletcher to make those dinner reservations.

Scholarship applications are coming due in May and they are slowly starting to trickle in. The scholarships will be presented at our June Stated Meeting and we have a special surprise for our guests that evening. Look for details in your May and June Lodge Notices.

Please remember to keep the International Gathering to Canada this September in your thoughts as you are planning future events. Information on this event as gone out several times and we do have a bus that will be taking Brethren. Costs are very reasonable. Contact myself or Joe Fletcher for further information. The bus is filling up! I’ve once again attached the flyer to this email.

We are actively working to complete the audit for 2017 and get the data entered into the new GL system. I would be remiss if I didn’t give a shout out to Br. Ken Kryst for all the time and work he puts into overseeing the audit process for us. Thank You, Ken!!

Finally Brethren, it is my sad duty to inform you that one of our Brethren recently made the journey home to the Grand Architect. Br. Emil Johannessen, age 93, who was originally a member of Hamilton Lodge before the merger with St. Alban, passed away on February 20th. The family wanted us to know that although they did not request a Masonic Service, he was buried with his Masonic pin and Apron. So Mote It Be. Br. Emil was Entered on December 16, 1955.

Have a great week Brethren. There might actually be NO snow in this weeks forecast! See you Wednesday!

Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights