Sunday With The Secretary 2018 #10

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2018 #10

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Morning Brethren:

I’m currently preparing to travel to Washington, D.C. today for an annual conference where I will have the opportunity to meet with members of Congress to advocate for Senior Services. I will be out of town until Thursday, but will be able to respond to email.

Tomorrow night is our Extra Meeting for March. We will be conferring 2 EA Degrees so the night will not be as long as originally thought. Hopefully, you can come out and support our 2 new Masons, Mark Sweetman and Kyle Schwirian.

Next Sunday the 25th is our Palm Sunday Service at the Masonic Village in Lafayette

Hill. Brunch starts at 1p with the Service at 2pm. Please let either Joe Fletcher or myself know if you will be attending Brunch as we need to give a final count.

Our last meeting was really phenomenal. Business was short and the program given by Br. Sheikh was very interesting and eye opening. We also heard we are in about as good financial shape as we have been in for nearly 20 years. Attendance wasn’t quite at 50, but I know we can get there for April! Our April Meeting will feature an official visit from our DDGM, Dan Scheetz.

That’s all for this week. Have a great week Brethren and always remember to make a difference!

Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights