2017 Sunday with the Secretary #14 (12/17/2017)

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! 2017 Sunday with the Secretary #14 (12/17/2017)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Brethren:

I am pleased to report that our Officers for 2018 have been duly elected and installed and will officially take over December 27th at Noon- The slate is as was reported to you in last weeks message.

Our outgoing WM, Robert Archacki, Jr., has completed his year successfully and we wish him all the best as he starts a new chapter in his life in sunny Florida. All the best to our incoming WM, Kevin Baker and we look forward to a great year ahead.

Brethren- it is my sad duty to inform you of 2 deaths within the Lodge. I was informed that Br. Thomas Greaves (82) had passed away on September 28th and Br. Howard W. Myers, Sr. (87) passed away on December 12th. Neither requested a Masonic Service. Please keep both of their families in your thoughts and prayers.

This will be my last message for the year and hope to see many of you this week on the 19th at our annual wassailing event at the Masonic Village at Lafayette Hill. We will meet in the lobby at 7:15p.

Happy Holidays to you all and my best wishes for a safe, healthy and prosperous New Year!

Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights