2017 Sunday with the Secretary #12 (12/4/2017)

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! 2017 Sunday with the Secretary #12 (12/4/2017)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Brethren:

Sorry this is a day late, but I was out of town this weekend and didn’t have my laptop with me. Hope you are all doing well on this Monday.

Notices for December have been distributed online and hard copies should be mailed today. December 13th is our last Stated Meeting for the year and will be the night we elect and install our Officers for 2018 with Kevin Baker being our presumptive WM elect. We have a great meal planned for the Holiday so hopefully you can join us. If you haven’t already done so, please contact Joe Fletcher to make reservations.

Included with the notice was a flyer for our annual wassailing event at the Masonic Village at Lafayette Hill on 12/19 with a meeting time of 7:15pm at the Community. The next day we will be visiting our guests at The Masonic Village at Elizabethtown and taking them out to lunch. Hopefully you can join us for these 2 events.

We have surpassed the 50% mark with dues payment and I thank all of those who have forwarded their dues. If you have paid, your 2018 dues card has been issued. I will be sending friendly reminder letters to those still owing dues this week. I will also be forwarding dues cards to 50 yr members and Sr. Recruiters this coming weekend. Again, contact me if you are having difficulty paying dues online. It’s quite easy to set up!

Have a great week Brethren!

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights